Dr. Alan Rozich, P.E., DEE
Dr. Alan Rozich is Chief Science Officer of In-Pipe Technology and was a founder of BioConversion Solutions, LLC (BCS), formerly PMC BioTec. Rozich is a world-renowned expert on biological processes with over 30 years of experience in biological treatment and conversion. Author of the book, Design and Operation of Activated Sludge Processes Using Respirometry, Rozich is internationally recognized for his expertise in biological process and conversion technology and has contributed over 80 articles and presentations on the topic. Rozich is a former principal of ERM, Inc. He was also an assistant professor at the University of Delaware and a wastewater engineer for the Columbus Ohio Public Works Department. Rozich has written, published, and presented over 80 technical papers in a variety of professional journals and at conferences worldwide.
- Registered Professional Engineer in the States of Delaware and Maryland
- Diplomate, American Academy of Environmental Engineers
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)
- International Association of Water Quality
- American Academy of Environmental Engineers